Saturday, April 4, 2020

My blog was listed in FeedSpot's Top 100 Career Development Blogs!

Hi everyone! First of all I sincerely apologise for the massive delay in getting back to all of you with new posts, a lot of things got in the way of my schedule and for that I am very sorry. I can assure that will be back to posting again soon once I have things sorted but I received some surprising news that I must share with you today!

One of my main goals is sharing my content from the blog elsewhere to reach new readers from different platforms to engage further interest. A few weeks ago I submitted my blog to a company called FeedSpot, which is an online content reader dedicated to compiling RSS feeds from various blogs and websites all in one place in order to encourage the sharing of content and provide a personalised online reading experience. Later I received an email from the founder of FeedSpot, Anuj Agarwal, who said that my blog was selected for their list of Top 100 Career Development Blogs on the web! I was very surprised and excited that my blog was actually handpicked for one of their lists! Wow, this is an indicator that my content is getting recognised by others and it's is a good sign going forward! 


feedspot list
There it is: The Way the Web Works listed at 43! What a milestone!

First of all I would like to say a big thanks to FeedSpot for selecting The Way the Web Works as one of the Top 100 Career Development Blogs, I am very grateful for this achievement and I really appreciate it. Secondly I would like to encourage everyone to check out FeedSpot and have a look around, especially their Top 100 Career Development Blogs list! You can have a personalised reading experience too by signing up to FeedSpot and getting all the benefits of content curation in one place! Excellent stuff!

See you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. smmsmartmarket Awesome post I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this intriguing and educated article. BUY FACEBOOK BUSINESS REVIEWS

    ReplyDelete