Thursday, February 20, 2020

IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT THE MONTHS AHEAD

Hi readers! I would like to apologize in advance for not posting anything this week but it looks like things are falling into place and moving too quickly on my end! Unfortunately there won't be any reviews this week as I try to come to terms with what I have been given here. There are a few things that I would like to get off my chest so I am just going to go in and explain what's going on at the moment:

Last week I received a message regarding  an opportunity to take part in a contract position with a local distribution company as a print marketing assistant, where I am supposed to handle/manage print communications and distribute them to residential and business areas. I was told that I will have flexible hours and the ability to maintain a work/life balance, so thats pretty good. In other words, I have a new job now! Sweet! Now I will be able to earn some extra cash on the side as a neat little independent contractor doing the rounds every few weeks so I am very excited to see how this goes from here!

Secondly I am going to be starting another semester of university studies very soon so I will be on my way to hopefully finishing a diploma this year. I will be working quite frequently on study at this stage as I am very determined to complete it and move on to the next stage of uni life in the form of a bachelor degree of some sort. Don't worry, this doesn't mean that I will stop posting on the blog. I'll just have to make time around my newly formed schedule to continue posting two days a week like I said I would, this will be something I have to do quickly so I can maintain a balancing act between new work, study and managing the blog.

Lastly I have been applying for a few small content writing jobs recently and waiting for approval on them. This is just something that I thought I would do on the side so I can improve on my writing skills and find my way around the content writing scene. I am quite excited about this and looking forward to see where this goes in the future.

Well that's pretty much it at this stage. There may or may not be more unexpected things popping up later on but hopefully this does not interrupt my posting schedule for the blog. I thought I would let you know as soon as possible in case you were wondering about my absence this week. I can confirm that I will be back to normal posting next week once I find a way to juggle these new tasks together. Anyway hope to see you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment