Sunday, January 5, 2020

Posting Schedule for 2020

Hi, I am back again to give a quick update on my posting schedule for the blog. It is always a good idea to get into a routine and start getting into the swing of things, am I right?

I will publish my first review tomorrow then continue to post every Monday and Wednesday each week.

In case I ever get caught up in unforeseen circumstances that would prevent me from posting on a particular day or week, I will issue a quick reminder on the blog to let you know what's happening and when I will be posting again. I will also issue other reminders from time to time regarding any changes to the content on the blog.

That is all for today, thanks for sticking around. I hope to see you tomorrow for my first website review!

No comments:

Post a Comment