Friday, January 17, 2020

My review got published on an online content platform!

Hey guys! I don't usually post on Fridays but I have some great news to share with you today!

When I was setting up a Twitter account for the blog yesterday, I was mentioned in a tweet from an account which had a link to a random article. Take a look at the screenshot I took of the tweet below:


twitter retweet to paper.li

I clicked on the link and was redirected to a website called Paper.li, where I found a lot of articles from various content creators and websites. It's actually a pretty neat content curation platform which presents content in the form of an online newspaper.

So I did a bit of digging through the various categories and found my Monster.com review right in the middle of the page! This was actually a very nice surprise and I never would've thought that my content would be published elsewhere! Here is the screenshot of the page below:

paper.li publish blog post

Yes there it is! This means that people would be able to find my little review and the whole blog itself so it can bring in a new load of readers! I would like to personally thank Paper.li and that one twitter account for finding my content and publishing it on their website! This is a big step forward and there's definitely more to come! You can also follow my twitter account which is @wayofthewebs for updates.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you next Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment